What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of text, often encrypted, used to store information on web browsers. They are created when the browser of a user loads a website: the website sends information to the browser, which creates a text file. Each time the user comes back on the same website, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the webserver.
Technical cookies are used throughout your navigation to facilitate and perform certain functions. They are essential to the proper functioning of the website.
- Allow us to recognize you and to log in to your account
- They make it easier for you to access your account by storing information on computers.
Social network cookies
Social network cookies can be created by social platforms to allow web designers to share the content of their site on these platforms. In particular, these cookies may be used by social platforms to better understand how people use the website, whether or not they use these cookies.
- They allow you to share pages and to invite your friends on the platform
- They allow sharing pages on the platform
Analytics cookies are statistical tools that allow us to gather information on our visitors and allows us to measure the number of visits on the website and/or application, the number of page views and the activity of visitors. It allows us to improve our site.
- Google Analytics
- To analyse the audience of our website, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects anonymous information on browsing such as the number of visits or the number of page views. You can opt-out of this collection of data by installing the Google Analytics Deactivation plugin in your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout